E-commerce production website testing checkout approach -


Not sure I'm posting it on the right pile website, but I have been talking about e-commerce websites about 10 years Now, and I've recently developed a huge one

New enhancements are tested and deployed all the time, but while checking the checkout increase, I always want to check my actual You have to use a credit card.

Does anyone have a rock-solid approach to being able to test on production without the process of real card? I do not want anyone else to be able to use the card, that means the customer.

If there is a Laravel specific answer on this, it will really help, but one approach would be great.

Thank you!

Large online credit card processor developer is "sandbox" so that you can easily do this. For example:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -