python - module error on sublime text 2 -


For some reason I can not load modules for beautiful themes on beautiful text. 2. When I type:

I get the following error from BS 4 import

I get the following error: Imported: Any named module BS4

I I use UnCondition and it works fine on the line Line and Ipathaan notebook, but I would prefer to use Sublime Text 2. I'm really unaware. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Sublime text is using a different Python interpreter (hence, different site-packages directory, individual packages installed separately.)

You can edit the build system that uses it, though. If you go to the Package Directory of Sublime Text and get Python Directory, then there should be a file named Python.sublime-build and the content should be something like this:

  {"CMD": ["Python", "-U", "$ file"], "file_reg x": "^ [] * file \" (... *?) \ ", Line ([0- 9] *, "Selector": "source.python"}  

Make a copy of that file in your subtitle text user directory and change "Cmd": ["Python" should be "cmd": ["/ path / to / your / python" < / Code>

Note: I do not know which platform you are on OS X, "Sublime Text2" -> "Preferences" -> "Browse Packages" if you do not know where the directory is from


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -