mysql - php flourish fActiveRecord store store two times -


I am using my php application to flourish for my database functions. Now I have a problem that the store system always saves new datasets seriously in the database.

  $ o1 = new version (); $ O1- & gt; Set Warsi (Rand (1, 99 99)); $ O1- & gt; Save (); Var_dump ($ O1);  

I get the link output from var_dump.

The version is a child class from the unsupported, a child class with a besodel factive record.

Save my method:

  Save public function ($ forceCascade = false) {if (original :: getCreatedAt () === null) parent: : Set CreedAut (Time); Parents :: setLastModifiedAt (time ()); Parents :: Shop ($ forceCascade); } Public function set set () {return false; } Public function setLastModifiedAt () {return false; } Public function setId () {return false; } Public Function Store ($ force_cascade = false) {return false; }  

Can anyone help or know if there is no problem? Ive noticed that the flourish is not programmed for a long time ... (sorry for bad english: /)

EDIT: Ive decided that my browser calls twice every time .. I do not know why this problem has been solved ...

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Ive found the problem / failed if using "view_source" from Chrome While im calling this page twice, my model was called twice and saved twice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -