html - Bootstrap based webpage is not responsive on mobile devices -


I recently created a "responsive" webpage with bootstrap . The strange thing is that when I check different proposals on my computer, I can see that the page is truly responsive. When I checked it on my phone, the text was small , the navigation menu did not change in its sensitive mode when I decrease the browser window to the resolution of the phone It works perfectly (the way I checked it on my Galaxy S3 and WP8, I'm pretty sure this problem is in all mobile devices). I've come across a cross-product called viewport , but using it is very difficult to understand.

Can anyone help in this problem? How can I fix it?

Thank you all!

Add it to your html:

  & lt; Head & gt; ... & lt; Meta name = "viewport" content = "width = device-width, initial-scale = 1.0" & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -