cordova - No phonegap folder added to sencha touch project -


I downloaded the Touch Touch 3.2 and Cena CMD

I got this command to generate a punch Touch project

  generate sencha application map map  

Then I run this command to add phonegap to sencha touch project

Sencha phonegap init com.mycompany.myapp myapp

I do this like this:

But when I say "Sync Phone Inapp Com. Map map " Yes, the CMD window only shows this text "Senka CMD v5.0.0.160".

When I open my map folder ("Chenna generated application map mypap" is generated). I do not see any new files / folders.

Do not work "sencha phonegap init com.mycompany.myapp myapp"?

p / s: When I type the CDCatch project and type "Syncha PhoneGet Init Com. IIM Companion.map Map" This enhances this error.

Enter image details here

< Div class = "post-text" itemprop = "text">

I think there are many ways to use the PhoneGap API for sencha applications.

The way I used to do is first copy cordova.js file in ur application and app.json as

  {"Path": "cordova.js"},  

You can now use the PhoneGap API in your app.

To create an APK file, create a phonegap project in Eclipse, create a package and copy all the files in the ur folder. In PhoneGap Project and Run Bin folder you will get APK

Hope this will help you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -