c# - DirectX End-User Runtimes Redistributable Exit Codes -


Will someone tell me in the list of accessing codes for DirectX End-User Runtime (exclusively June 2010 edition) Cases)? I apologize in advance if this is a simple matter (it should be), but apparently my Google skills are subpara because I am unable to find them.

For bonus points:

I'm trying to use InstallShield LE to create an installer for a game, which I'm working on. I have downloaded DirectX End-User Redirectabrerabble (June 2010). This redistributable user expects the user to install / remove DX files in a location that users specify with the candidate that the user will automatically run the DXSETUP.exe that is to be removed at that location. I handle it with a single location in a custom action that I have specified (later with the intent of clearing these files in custom action).

From here, I would like to run DXSETUP.exe from the place that I have specified and responds properly to any errors (which displays the message to the user who has their specific Will help with the problem). I am currently using a C # executable that I created to run DXSETUP.exe, which is run through the ISLE via custom action because I could not find a list of possible exit code of DXSETUP.exe, So I decided to display a normal message whenever a non-zero (exit) exit code has to be faced, which will include the exiting code returned by DXSETUP.exe. Generally, I call it one day and wait until the user starts contacting me with the error code, but this setup does not include a specific case.

Obviously, if the user cancels DXSETUP.exe, then it returns 0's exit code, which indicates success, I do not know how to find / entrust with this situation is. As soon as my game installer is running happily, the user is unable to play the game after the installer is over due to the missing DX files.

I should be sorry if this is a bit verbose, but hopefully it clearly and adequately tells my situation.

Do not allow the user to cancel from running dxsetup.exe With / silent flag. This is recommended by Microsoft as one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -