asp.net mvc - Azure, Databases and Uploading Documents -


I am trying to figure out how to add some functionality to an EZUR / DB site that does not know Where to start. / P>

I have a table in my database which is called a tool in which the construction and model names of different types are included. I have the essence of the assets with a column that links to the tool table (the foreign key Both of these tables have ID fields.

What I would like to do is to upload one or more documents against user's item Allows to be enabled. As it may be more, a document for any device record I was considering making another table, with a foreign key for the instrument table, there is some simple information about the doctor and a link to the document .

The end game is that there will be a list of documents for the property type of that property in the expansion scene (MVC) of a property.

I know how to make the last bit (document list) but I do not know how to store and access docs in Azure, upload users to them and create records in each docs table for each Not allowed.

I think I will add a link in detail about the device but as far as I have found it.

Sorry for the epic, but any top or advice will be welcomed.

Cheers, Kevin

To store uploaded documents for the device Use for

Documents can be archived as a result of uploading documents to Blob Storage and can be accessed via URI, for example:

URIs in their new table of Tool ID Store together so that you can select all the document documents for that piece of equipment and create a URI for users by adding original blog storage URI .

By storing the relative URI i.e. "/Equipment/EquipmentDoc01.docx" in your database table, you will be able to transfer your blob storage so that you have to add your database Blob URI with some configured value: + DocumentBlobURI

The new "Doc" table will contain 3 columns

  • DocumentID int key
  • EquipmentID int FORIEGN key
  • DocumentBlobURI I.e. /Equipment/EquipmentDoc01.docx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -