apache - Can PHP easily open file outside the WWW on a Unix filesystem? -


I have a web app where my php reads the file from the windows file system

  $ File = file_get_contents ("C: /windows/blah.ini");  

No permission or whatever is necessary, it works perfectly

I will soon be using my app on a Unix OS (now for Ubuntu) And I was thinking that it could also work well or I have to do W / work after some work is done. I am using a file outside of the WWW directory and in the OS directory.

Thanks for all

come Will deal with it.

Your best bet is to install Ubuntu and give it a whirl. Web developers should have some knowledge of Linux anyway. It can not be taught, it is learned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -