twitter bootstrap - Creating Thumbnails from json -


I have a Jason object of such places:

  {"places": [ {"Name": "idiot 1", "late": "41.6504", "tall": "-0.879137", "IMG": "http://link1.com}, {" name ":" idiot 2 " , "Lat": "41.6049", "Long": "-0.899137", "IMG": "http://link2.com}]}  

How do I create custom bootstrap thumbnails? Can I (with names and pictures) be dynamically?

I know how to use json, for example, I show a location on Google Maps using javascipt.

So now I will populate thumbnails dynamically with json

My code is:

   

Any suggestions?

Not sure if it's okay how you copied it Your quotation marks for sections within .append () are required, either a single quotation mark is required or an escape from the backslash (\).

The following worked for me ...

html

  

js

  var data = {"location": [{"name": "idiot 1", "latitude": "41.6504", "tall ":" -0.879137 "," IMG ":" http://link1.com "}, {" name ":" idiot 2 "," latitude ":" 41.6049 "," tall ":" - 0.899137 "," IMG ":" Http://link2.com "}]}; $ (Function () {$ .EEC (data.lion, function (i, l) {$ ('# main-content'). App ("
div class = 'number' & gt; "+" & lt; h3 & gt; "+" number "+" & lt; / h3 & Gt; "+" & lt; / div & gt; & lt; / div & gt; ");});});

In addition to this, I do not know if you posted Jason object it was incomplete but f.nombre which you try to put in class and H3 The place is not present in the object.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -