reporting services - Report Percentage formatting -


I am currently using SSR 2012 and issuing a small release with percentage, my current Calculation profit / loss is divided by total Sell the customer and sell the warranty It is only for the purpose of the background of readers, usually when I have a calculation in the cell which I want to be just format with letter P. The problem I have is / is the figure of profit - should be divided by £ 6284.31 and £ 237.00, which should give me a figure of -26.51%, but using the same option, I have done everywhere and I have been -2,651.61% I have been left with

Hopefully enough information is there.

Thank you Phil

format you want to use P2 When using one percent format, the value automatically multiplies by 100 (-26.51 * 100 is -2,51.61 which you are seeing). Basically, you only have to divide the result of your profit / loss by 100.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -