php - Unable to loop array elements in an object -


Then I have a class in which I have to open an array of files, here is the relevant part of the code:

  private functions unzipFiles () {$ this- & gt; FileNames = array ("file1.zip"); $ This- & gt; TerminalPrint ("The file is starting to open ..."); Forex Currency ($ this-> File Name as $ file) {$ this- & gt; Terminal print ("unzip $ file"); ..... // other operations} $ this- & gt; TerminalPirrent ("Finishing Files ...");  

My problem is that when I call this function it prints the files start to unzip ... but < Code> unzipping file1 never goes to print. Zip . Neither this abnormally or anything goes out, it just leaves the feature to the foreach loop and prints to end the files ...

I have a multi-index table like array ("File1.zip", "file2.zip", "file3.zip"); But this is not just inside the loop! Maybe there is something small, but I've gone for so long that I thought maybe I can ask for help with a fresh pair of eyes ...

Thank you!

You have a typo - $ this-> Filename versus $ this-> Filename . PHP is case sensitive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -