jsp - getInputStream in PHP -


Do I have JSP a page written in (I do not know) that I need Understand and analyze whether the page can be written in the second format (PHP / ASP etc.).

I came across the following file:

  BufferedReader myRequest = new BufferedReader (new InputStreamReader (request.getInputStream (), "UTF-8"))  

after searching I believe that getInputStream method is requested to read the request body in binary format

< / p> achieving

"Post-body text" itemprop = "

text">

actually getInputStream () access request Thus, you get the request of the body only with the whole thing can do.

Please please check you requested can be used for the purpose of the body as a string type to learn more about your work in php.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -