javascript - Mouseout handler gets triggered even if my mouse is not out -


Jquery mouseout handler is triggered even though my mouse is not basically my device looks:

< Pre> & lt; Ul class = "dropdown menu" role = "menu" aria-labelbedby = "dLabel" & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A role = "menuitem" tabindex = "- 1" href = "#" & gt; Category 1 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A role = "menuitem" tabindex = "- 1" href = "#" & gt; Category 2 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A role = "menuitem" tabindex = "- 1" href = "#" & gt; Category 3 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; Li & gt; & Lt; A role = "menuitem" tabindex = "- 1" href = "#" & gt; Category 4 & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Li & gt; & Lt; / Ul & gt;

And my javascript looks like this:

  $ (".downdown-મેનૂ"). Mouseout (function () {console.log ("mouse is out.");});  

When I move my cursor from one category to another, the mouseout handler is called every time

thanks

eh .... I just find out the answer, what should I really do is mouse instead of mouse.

It was decided.

Thanks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -