Cordova PushPlugin - Can't receive GCM notification on android if app is not running -


This is my first message here. I am using Cordova to develop a web application and I would like to receive push notifications to use GCM under Android.

I tried this plugin: I tried the given example and the app is running when it is working fine: - The information received is shown inside the app if it is running in the foreground - The notification received within the Android Notification Bar has shown that the app is running in the background.

My problem : If I restart my smartphone, or if the app is not running, I can not get a notification. Is there something special for displaying information in the Android Notification Bar, when the app is not running or after the phone is restarted?

Thank you very much for your help.

To approve the notification service, your app must have a broadcast receiver or you can use it Are


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -