Android: pass current activity to other with function and use it as target for back button -


I have a base activity class that increases activity like this:

  class base activity Enhances activity {public zero recipient (see V) {intent list = new intent (getApplicationContext (), list.class); String pkg = getPackageName (); List.putExtra (PKG + ".cat", v.getContentDescription ()); StartActivity (list); Override pending transition (R. Enem. Right_slide_in, R. NIM. Write_slide_out); }}  

I see that you want to use the code in the template file:

  android: contentDescription = "32" Android: onClick = " Friendly " 

Question: I want to send the actual activity information to list.class (activity) so that when I click on the custom button in the list, I set it back to the original Can I Activity

I am quite new on Android and OOP, so I need help :) Thanks for reading. Best Relationship

You can use the method startActivityOnResult;

A good example:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -