xcode - IOS 7 Black bars at the top and bottom (running 3.5 only) -


I think some other interesting issues I can not solve is that I have an app in iOS 7.1 running XCode 5 is.

The app was working perfectly until I moved the project location of the project. When I ran the app on my phone, the app worked perfectly but now I did not get an app icon, the image was launched and the whole thing only runs in 3.5 "mode, even my phone (5s) Even on.

I have changed the name of this folder that this project is now sitting on the original name but this issue has not been removed.

I was wondering what

Gerent

Cheers

It seems that your p The XX project was a bit messy (maybe you had full paths?)

Choose your target in the encoder. Generally, the app icon,

clean and rebuild your project .

Also refer to this link as:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -