php - Install Composer fails with "The openssl extension is missing" error -


I'm trying to install a musician but I get the following error:

"Some of the settings on your machine are unable to work properly. Make sure that you fix the issues below and run this script again:

the openssl extension is missing, which means that Secure HTTPS transfers are impossible. You should enable it or php with I should compile again

I then went into my php.ini-production and uncommented: "extension = php_openssl.dll"

this still does not work Do I have to do something else?

I suspect "php.ini-output" a dummy configuration file Which is suitable for live environments, do a php -i on the console and find the path to 'php.ini', to see when to expect the INI file is usually " Expect "php.ini" Su has been, and may not actually exist - if it is not, then copy php.ini- locations that require development (or similar).

It is near the top of a very long output), so that you can redirect it to the useful file ( php -i> C: \ phpinfo.txt ).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -