Moving Symfony Application Local Database to Web -


I have developed an application on my local system (Windows 7 & amp; wamp), so I have shared it with my shared hosting account

I create a blank database on the server and then imports my local database file

But if my system tries to log in, then the table is available, even though the table Is not available in the database.

I'm getting the error like below < SQLSTATE [42S02]: Base table or view was not found: 1146 Table "ezwebsto_ezwoms.WomsLog" does not exist) "AdminBundle: Default: home.html.twig

I suspect that this is the case because the case is the name of the sensitive table, its name is changed to the name of the table but still I have to face the problem

Can someone guide me? What is the proper way to drink local DB on the web of Symphony Apps?

MySQL is not case-sensitive by default on Windows. This is on Unix based system. The best practice is to turn on minor sensitivity in MySQL settings, and the database running in the database in the future will be simpler.

You have to set the variable

  lower_case_table_names = 0 in your  my.ini  file  

On, the default value is 1 .

But now, you have to map the name of the table in each unit, as it was written @propha Please compare table names with mapping names, and if necessary, rename the table.

After the change, your organization should look like this:

  / ** * content * * @ORM \ table (name = "content") * @ORM \ Unit () * / category content {// some useful code here}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -