javascript - Meteor.js template echo not working -


I am following a meteor tutorial, after which I am taking step by step and I have to run two issues :

1) When I call {{> Message}} between {{#each messages}} and {{each}}, then check "Let me check that it works" I do not give a message when I call {{> message}} elsewhere, check my "Check that it works" {{Messages}}

  & lt; Template Name = "Message" & gt; & Lt; H3 & gt; Message list & lt; / H3 & gt; {{#each message}} {{& gt; Message}} & lt ;! - echo of the message template - & gt; {{/ Every}} & lt; / Template & gt; & Lt; Template Name = "Message" & gt; & Lt; H4 & gt; Check that this works & lt; / H4 & gt; & Lt ;! - Not shown on page - & gt; & Lt; P & gt; {{Name}}: {{message}} & lt; / P & gt; & Lt; / Template & gt; 2) None of my javascript does not work at all 'Messages.insert' ('name:' Eunice ', message:' Hello world ', time: 10}) I write in 'Console' And it is believed to have Yunus: Hello World pop-up, Sorted messages from time to time = New meteor. Compile ('message');  
  if (Metire.is_client) {Template.messages.messages = function () {messages.find ({}, {sort: {time: -1}}); }; }  

I'm usually a good de-bugger, so I do not know that I made a mistake. So I've probably been misunderstood how it works to collect from the console to templates. Thanks!

If your check is wrong

  if (meteor is_client) { }  

should be

  if (Meteor.isClient) {}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -