hadoop - how can I make hbase region server listen on 0.0.0.0? -


Listening to my HBS area server 127.0.0.1. How do I list it at 0.0.0.0? I tried to change the value of hbase.regionserver.info.bindAddress, but it is not working. In order to expose port 60020 on the external interface (in proxy) distributed mode, HBase wants to see your / etc / host in a certain way. If you run Ubuntu, you can find something like this in your / etc / hosts: (I'm assuming my hostname regionerver )

  127.0 0.1 localhost 127.0 .1.1 Fielder  
  1. Select a network interface with an IP address, e.g. Change the eth0 and 127.0.1.1 with 192.168.1.2 with that address.

  2. hbase / conf

  3. Try rebooting Hbiz and connect to port 60020 from a remote machine.

  4. P>

Hope that helps!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -