c# - How do you regenerate aspx.designer.cs in VS 2013 -


I'm having a problem with not updating my aspx.designer.cs file automatically. I am using 2013. - I have tried to delete and rebuild the designer file. no joy. - There is no option to convert to web projects. (This is vs 2013 and the project is already a web project - Microsoft has searched for blogs for a solution and Microsoft does not even have a solution that I can get.

anyone have a verified way of forcing the file update or regenerate, please let me know. manually is just painful to add my control in this file!

Normally, just open the ASPX file and Ctrl + S fixes the problem.

< P> Worst If you can delete Personal xxx.designer.cs, and convert it to Web application

Rebuild it using: Do not delete all designer.cs files, instead you need to remove one out of sync.

Visual Studio 2012

image description here rate H or

Visual Studio 2013

web app to convert has been moved to Project.

Enter image details here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -