android - Disable fragment transaction animation after it's been commited -


I have some unusual piece navigation, because I want the app to be responsive due to this I have almost only show / hide the pieces I use methods

Every time I want to navigate to another piece and return back with the key, I add this transaction to the backstack. With this, I also set the transition animation for the transaction so that when a user presses back, it shows a reverse animation (the effect of popBackStackImmiediate ()), when the user goes to the previous section.

I add these animations by:

  Segment Transaction.Set Transition (Fragment Transaction. TRANSIIRRAMMEMAPANA);  

Let's call it A -> B -> A navigation. So when A is taken to A, an opening animation is shown, and then when we go back to A, a reversed animation is shown.

However the problem is, when I have a situation where I want this transaction to be able to return the stack (back to A with the back button), and then from B to C To add this transaction back to back) to return, and to withdraw from C to A, go to add this transaction. The problem in this scenario is that I want the user to be brought to one piece for a piece, when pressed back button on that piece. However, because the animation was added in ABC to the transaction, and that transaction was added behind the stack, when the user presses the back button on segment C, the inverse transaction A-> B is being shown (the effect In, Piece B Flash is displayed on a screen for a fraction piece, before piece A).

All this will run well if I was able to get the transaction object in A-> B transactions and that transition animation. Although it seems that this operation has not had any effect.

Anyway, can I disable that animation? What comes first to call popBackStackImmediate () before going to

Now about the animation thing, you can try.

It basically says that you create a boolean flag which you Is set to true when you do not want to see the animations.

If the above condition is correct, then the onCreateAnimation method of the piece is empty animation The Utate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -