php - How do I execute a query with an advanced ORDER BY situation? -


I have a question about a query in MySQL which I am trying to do. Suppose i have the following table:

table: product

  id | Name | Price | Value_mode | 0 | Product 1 | 150 | 1 | 1 | Product 2 | 5 | 2 | 2 | Product3 | 8 | 2 |  

And if I want to order products by value DESC but by price_mode "2" , Then I want the value to be multiplied by a number, say 20 for example.

With this criterion, the table order should be ordered: product3, product1, product2.

I hope you understand my questions and thanks! :

You can do this with expression in order : <: >

  command (when price_mode = 2 then price * 20 other price end) desc  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -