lotus notes - How can i get html content or bytes of a rich text field in XPages? -


I have XPage in 2 text fields and 1 recharge text field. I have created a system that whenever there is at least one change in these areas then the document is automatically saved as a draft.

My problem with rich text fields is that I can change the text but I can not hold it in the change in text style (i.e. if I make some letters bold).

So I want to change rich text content together with HTML or byte or style.

I want to compare the content stored in the document and the new content in the client, so I want something like a doctor .getItemValueAsHTML ()! = RichField.getValueAsHTML () ...

Any thoughts?

NotesXspDocument method getValue () Then getHTML () gives you the HTML representation of rich text fields.

Then use your data source and call getValue () and getHTML () methods to use the field names as parameters. Example:

  document1.getValue ("rtfield"). GetHTML ()  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -