ios - Undefined symbols for architecture i386 (RevMob) -


I tried to remove all RevMob ads related to my app, I did not know how to do it correctly I deleted it first by removing all the lines of code related to RevMob, but now I have this error that I can fix:

  Undefined symbols for architecture i386: "_OBJC_CLASS _ $ _ RevMobAds ", referenced from: Delegate.o in the objc-class app  

I think people have a Mr. problem (not RevMob but similar in structure), but they are looking to add to this project, I try to pull it off. If you can tell me what error is to be removed in sequence, then it will be awesome thanks!

In a file (probably called) AppDelegate.m, you probably are probably using the RevMob header If its items are not in that file, then the file is included in it.

This error means that you had the header to compile the time to use Revobo, but you do not have a framework or library at link time (or the implementation of that object in the structure or library Is not what you are trying to use in simulator build)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -