Indenting Table columns using Css and HTML -


I have created a table using HTML, but the column headers are very close to each other and so I want to I'm using CSS to get them out.

In my HTML, I have created a table with the header like this:

  & lt; Table class = "datable" & gt; & Lt; Thead & gt; & Lt; TR & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; School & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; First Namer & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Last name & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Game & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; Th & gt; Enrollment date & lt; / Th & gt; & Lt; / TR & gt; & Lt; / Thead & gt; & Lt; / Table & gt;  

And in my CSS file:

  table.DataTable {border: 1px solid # 79bbff; // There is nothing more, but how do I remove the headers? }  

Thanks

Your best bet is CSS rules Follow:

  table. DataTable th {padding-left: 5px; Padding-right: 5px; }  

Adjust the padding pixel size for your taste.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -