How to install ruby 2.1.2 on windows? -


I did not find any Windows Installer to install Ruby 2.1.2. The only resource I have found is a tar / zip file available on that.

I do not know how to install it, some suggesting how to install Ruby 2.1.2 version.

I am able to fix Zlib Walnut (for Windows 8.1 - see below), but I am still struggling. With Openssl, readline, etc. ... I feel amazing that this documentation is not easily found, and users are fighting this battle without considering using some expert / responsive 2.0 installer because we have 2.1.2 Functionality is required

I downloaded zlib128-dll.zip and opened the content in a directory (for example, c: \ zlib).

After following some signals from this post (), I created these songs with the formation of my C: \ ruby-build \ usr directory:

  Zlib zlib \ include zlib \ lib  

Then I copied some files from my c: \ zlib directory in my c: \ ruby-build \ usr directory:

< Pre> * .h file C: \ zlib \ lib from c: \ ruby-build \ usr \ zlib \ lib to c: \ zlib \ include to c: \ ruby-build \ usr \ zlib \ include zdll. From lib Zlib1.dll * as * zlib.dll c: \ zlib to c: \ ruby-build \ usr \ zlib \ lib and c: \ ruby-build \ usr \ bin (Not sure which one or both are required ).

Then VS From the original tool command window, I navigate to C: \ rabbi -2.2.2 \ ext \ zlib and execute:

  \ ruby-build \ usr \ bin \ ruby ​​extconf .rb --with-zlib-dir = c: / ruby-build / usr / zlib  

Then nmake, after install nmake, and voice, I was finally installed in Zlib .

Let me ask you a question about my steps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -