database - Import MySql DB just tables without field values -


Is it possible to copy all my DB tables in another DB but without field value

my Status:

I am developing a web page in parallel with a DB (MySQL workbench). In that DB, I only put fake information and did the local on my PC.

Soon it is time to do this with real information & lt; I want to tease my DB table only on the new server, a copy will not be okay, it will also copy all the fake values: /

So what is it possible? PS: I can not remove all my values ​​because all PK at FK constraints I declare -_-

There are several ways to know about this.

  1. Use db.tableName to create the table; To obtain the structure of the table, repeat for all required tables.

  2. Use the MySql dump to dump the table structure that looks like this

    mysqldump -d -h localhost -us root-P database > Dumpfile SQL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -