python - Obtain one number from numpy subarrays given its peer -


I have an array, which is similar to the number of numbers (size 2 of the form):

  pairs = NP Array (Array ([[1, 2], [5, 12], [9, 33], [9, 1], [34,7]])  

Like:

  nums = np.array ([1,12,9])  

What do I have to do is associate the numbers in the numbers array exactly The result should be

  result = np.array ([2, 5, 33, 9, 1])  

How can I get Is it using numpy functions? I'm using lazy comparisons (actually using lists), for each element in the nums array, I check that it is in everybody and I store values.

If the order of elements does not matter, you can use it easily:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Np.concatenate (pairs [:, 1] [np.in1d ​​(pairs [:, 0], numbers)], pairs [:, 0] [np.in1d ​​(pairs [:, 1], number) ])) Array ([2, 33, 1, 5, 9])  

Edit:

To protect the order For, you can use it:

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; Pairs [np.in1d ​​(pairs, numbers). Your ((pairs.shape [0], 2)) [,: [1,0]]] array ([2, 5, 33, 9, 1])  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -