php - xdebug profiling from command line doesn't work -


When I try to run xdebug profiling (from the command line), the script immediately dies. I did not get any response (if I stopped to run the script with the xdebug framework, then the script does exactly what I would expect.) I am running php 5.4.13 in Centos 6.

I have tried two different methods to enable the settings: Editing Php.ini, and using the -d flag when I execute the script.

The related part of my php.ini looks like this:

  [xdebug] zend_extension = "/ usr / lib64 / php / module / xdebug.so" xdebug Remote_enable = 1 xdebug.default_enable = 0 xdebug.profiler_output_dir = "/ tmp / outline" # xdebug.profiler_enable = 1 # Please try to uncomment my script profile for this line  

I call the script using one of these two commands (and make sure the INI file line is commented (or not suitable).

  $ & gt;/ Usr / bin / php script / daemon / post process. FTP-C4  

or

  $> / Usr / bin / php -d Xdebug.profiler_enable = 1 scripts / daemon / postprocess.php -c 4  

I'm confident that the setting is being interpreted correctly.

  $> Php -d xdebug.profiler_enable = 1 --info | Grep Profile | cum xdebug.profiler_aggregate => off => off xdebug.profiler_append = & gt; Off = & gt; Off xdebug.profiler_enable = & gt; At = & gt; Xdebug.profiler_enable_trigger = on & gt; Off = & gt; Off xdebug.profiler_output_dir = & gt; / Tmp / Profiling = & gt; / Tmp / profiling xdebug.profiler_output_name = & gt; Cachegrind.out.p = P = & gt; Cachegrind.out.% P  

xdebug works properly for debugging. The following commands work well:

  $> / Usr / bin / php -d xdebug.remote_autostart = on -d xdebug.remote_host = ABCD script / daemon / postprocess Php-c 4  

Any ideas?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -