javascript - Show the active site in an iframe as an extension to the parent page url -


So I'm registering with a menu on the left and registering it with an iframe on the right for everything IFRAME and Navigation Works perfectly with, but one thing is missing.

I have to url the change in the original page: "address.com/help" For example: "address" com / help / unicorn "when I left the link" unicorn.html "in the navigation Make an extension of the original URL in the iframe to the active site.

I have seen

  var iframe = $ ('iframe'); var contentWnd = Iframe.attr ('contentWindow'); var url = contentWind.window.location.href; Window.location.hash = url;  

on a different thread, but I think that It can not even be found to work.

Looks like you're looking for


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -