c# - Best way to implement Drag and Drop Dashboard items in WPF? -


I am trying to create a dashboard application, and I am trying to create layout rules for it and Kind of and I'm not sure what is the best way to go about it. Basically I had a custom grid control, so I can easily add it to my custom control. It works in this sense that if you put stuff in the beginning, then it was fine. But I want to implement the drag and drop feature in it and it does not really do this.

The biggest annoyance is just finding out how the row and column is in the grid, in which position is the position of my mouse. So I thought that instead of the grid, I can use a canvas, and I measure the grid slots manually. But I'm not sure there is any better way. How do I want to copy on Android, you can have widgets for the Home screen and you can drag and drop them around the screen. I want it to be just essentially

When you pull, I want to do a green rectangular move instead of thing and make it red if it is more than anything like I said, basically as soon as the Android widget works We do. I like some code examples because I am new to WPF if you get any more general suggestions, it will be appreciated.

Thank you!

What do you want to see the Dashboard demo?

You may have trouble compiling the code, but by simply removing the Silverlight projects you can run the WPF demo.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -