twitter bootstrap - bootstrap4xpages with IE9 in datepicker in edit mode ruins layout -


I am using the bootstrap4xpages extension library I am trying to use the application in IE 9. When there is a page in my reading mode, it looks okay, but when I use Detector in IE 9 and the page layout breaks down to edit the document and the layout is converted to a mobile page.

Do I do with the layout to prevent this from happening? Can I disable feedback on the page? Can I stop reading the BSX libraries from a date picker?

I think this should be a renderer because the dojo text box works fine.

There is nothing to use with XPages, but for these browsers just bootstrap Support is about they do not fully support CSS3.

I think review this page.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -