multithreading - Why is Java using more cores than I asked it to? -


I have a lot of java code I know that I am creating three threads. I have six cores, so I hope my CPU usage will increase from 0% to 50%. However, after adding some new, memory-intensive operations, I'm looking at CPU usage up to 100% - using all six cores of my machine.

What's going on here? Is this a garbage collector at work?

Due to its many long running threads, you must first have threads that have been running for a long time. Find out.

You can easily take the thread dump.

ps -fL will give you a list and check for LWP for time. After this walk, give it a hexadecimal value of the long lasting thread.

The above is PID Java process ID.

Hope this will help you solve the problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -