mongodb - PHP Startup Unable to load dynamic library php_mongo.dll -


I am starting for this, I am trying to install mongodb driver on php.

  Platform: Windows 8.1 64 bit PHP 5.5.9 Apache / 2.4.7  

Here followed the instructions:

I have tried to do all php_mongo.dll file with VC11 and put it in the php / ext folder. And extension = php_mongo.dll was added to the php.ini file, but when I tried to start Apache in the XP controller, I got an error.

  Php startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C: \ xampp \ php \ ext \ php_mongo.dll' -% 1 is not a valid Win32 application  
< P> I have already checked my VC compiler version in phpinfo () and it has been called with MSVC11 with architecture: x86 .

It would be nice if someone could help me thanks. Appreciate it.

Make sure you download the correct DLL for your php installation. Good chance, if you are running Xpay x86, then download an x86 php_mongo.dll. Also, if you are running PHP as an Apache module, make sure that you select Thread Safe (TS) DLL type that matches the PHP version you are running. Versions should match or you will get a php startup error. Find these mongo dlls I did not get libsasl.dll I got the error. I just copied the libsasl.dll found in the apache installation directory (where httpd.exe is found) in my php installation directory. Then I started my Apache and it worked!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -