java html code genarating class -


I am developing a business application using Java. I want to give my manager permission to edit and send sample emails to the customer, seller, etc. I have to allow him to make an email in my application. My problem is that I have to generate the HTML code when it inserts the image, bolds a particular text, highlights the text, the link is inserted, and so on. I realized that it is not easy to code the HTML code generation according to the visual format. I want to know that there is a class or library to implement it?

I can actually create a GI like the following image but I can not generate HTML code accordingly. Enter image details here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -