wordpress - Remove empty div in php -


I know that I can remove an empty div using javascript, but is it possible php?

I have a div in which there are many statements that fill the content of Div. If those conditions are not met then I wake up with the empty division, I am not doing anything in div, if it makes it easy.

Is it possible php? Is .hide () or .remove () php equivalent?

You can try by turning the div inside the circumstances and closing it wherever appropriate.

If a particular condition is present then it displays the div

> Other, your code does not include a specific device

E, For G

  (if some sash ..) {echo "
"; Your code ... echo "& lt; / div & gt;"; }

I have shown you simple one using one, but you can fix it for any number of small attention to open

Close the DIG tag

Jquery equal to the second sequence

Jquery i.e. $ ("# ABC") Hide ();

css #abc {display: none; }

etc. I just gave you a sample but you can find them ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -