c# - SQL: How to add calculated column with the text being different than the value -


I have a column in the table that has the path to a file in my DB. I want to display this column in my ASP.NET web application, but I do not want to display the path in the gridview, I want to see only the columns in each column, "View Attachments", and when it is clicked I want to be able to get the actual data price of the specific column If I remember right then I have got it once with the Sangh, but it was very long ago, I really do not remember how it is done.

Currently it is my SQL query before I calculate the column.

  SELECT id, CONVERT (NVARCHAR (19), updated) AS updateDate, status updates from tblproject WHERE ([id] = @id]  

My The path in which the column name contains the path, the path is called.

You can always select 'View' Attachments' form of a fixed value for each line I'm not sure why you want to do it in SQL instead of C #, but ...

  Select Path, by typing 'View attachment' tblproject WHERE id = @id  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -