Visual Studio 2013 does not show XNA Redistributable option in the Publish Prerequisites section -


I have XNA 4.0 and Visual Studio Express for Windows Desktop.

I have an old XNA game and it is not a problem on my development computer. I can create a new XNA game and this is not a problem on my development computer.

When I try to play games on any other computer, they do not go because it is not pre-executable XVA redistibable.

XA.A. Redistribution does not appear as a substitute for condition on "Publish"> "Requirement" page in VS.

Someone had the exact problem, but no one answered the question:

post-text "itemprop =" text ">

Whatever I remember from school this year, they said that Visual Studio 2012 or higher do not work well with XNA What can I recommend to you that can solve the problem, unless you have a clear answer to it, you have to return back. >

Good luck with your game.

I used this time all the time and worked without publishing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -