Secure laravel hosting in shared hosting with ssh access -


I have access to Blowhost unlimited hosting, along with it contains many domains, including my own.

i is SSH Access.

I have positioned a Laval Web app by inserting app , bootstrap and vendor folders in my domain folder The main public_html folder outside the directory, and Larval's public folder contents adjusts the routes involved and it's working fine.

1) Now, I have all the larval related files in my domain folder, but I do not know how to make it safe, i.e. the domain's public my domain folder The folder inside of the folder, instead of the root of my domain folder, is blocking public access to app , bootstrap and vendor folders .

I'm not sure that I have explained clearly, this is what I am trying to achieve:

public_html / some_domain_folder / my_domain_folder / app / Bootstrap / public / vendor / / code>

and pointing to my_domain_folder / public for my domain, so the rest of the files are not accessible to the public.

How can I do this

2) If I succeed in 1, then can I execute the php artisan command via SSH Am I

Thank you, Petar

As your domain in the Domain folder Indicate then you / public

  & lt; IfModule mod_rewrite.c & gt; You can use  my_domain_folder  inside the  .htaccess  file to rewrite the requests from. Rev. Revonded on Rev.Ingine {% of REQUEST_URI}! ^ Public Rewrite ^ (. *) $ Public / $ 1 [L] & lt; / IfModule & gt;  

You should be able to run PHP cursor commands via SSH, which gives you exactly the bluetooth, .htaccess affects only people reaching your site via your browser Does not, through the command line.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -