c - windows: how to stop irda dongle periodic auto detecting -


I am writing some code in the code for the IRDA project on a win7 32bit computer. I have another computer setup to display any data I have received through infrared. This part works, however, as soon as I add the IRDA dongle to the PC, it starts sending periodic data for the discovery of other IRDA devices. Does. I want to disable this behavior programmatically so I only send data as a result of my code. Any command to know which command to use? Is this WSASetService? I was not learning socket programming, it is not certain that "service frequency from Registry was removed within one or more namespace".

have you disabled Infrared Monitor service manually?

I encountered problems with Windows 7. Using Win7 functionality in Win7 to communicate with an embedded micro-controller based device that works well with Windows XP.

I manually disabled the infrared monitor service and found that the windows were periodically voting on the IRDA!

I do not have any documents available that describe it or disable it, I continue the search ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -