android - How to determine XY of resized image -


I have a dynamically-loaded bitmap in an image value and the user uses the FitCenter attribute to resize the screen I am doing

How can I find the initial X, Y (left, top) of the original image after the size of the fit on the screen?

Please refer to this annotated enclosed sample image, in this case I am looking for 'X', left side of bitmap

Thank you!

Enter image details here

< This is a trick for me without additional computation:

"Android: contentDescription =" @ string / white_balance "Android: scaleType =" fitCenter "Android: src =" @drawable / pichost "/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -