php - WHERE DateInterval could not be converted to string -


In my database, I got it in the form of day int I have $ diff < / Strong> is the date time.

  $ diff- & gt; Format ("% d"); Choose from * smt where day = $ diff  

and whenever I use the first format, it still gives me:

Catchable fatal error: The object of the class date object can not be changed in the string ...

Thanks for your reply, I hope I'm not stupid Missing.

$ diff is an object and is thus interpolated as a string Or can not be concerted because it is not representative of the string that I believe you are trying to interrupt from the date of the result.

Try:

  "Select * to smt WHERE day =". $ Diff-> Format ('p');  

This inquiry should be secured with SQL injection which is $ diff always provides a dateInternewall object, although you can use paramellaracted queries with MySQL or PDO should do. / P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -