cordova - Sencha Touch 2 stuck in loading screen -


I use CMD to create a Sancha touch project. Then I open index.html. It shows a loading screen, then it shows me a new web view.

I copy that source code to the Cordova www folder. And I'll create an * .apk file.

I'm installing it on Android device. When I open it, it only shows me loading screen, it is loading forever.

Enter image details here I feel that some javascript is happy with the code How to cover this problem? Thanks in advance.

First run your application in Chrome instead of mobile and see what the problem is in the console. Once it will be solved, then only go for the appliance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -