c# - Install my app in other Windows 8.1 device -


I develop my Windows Store application. For my testing, I have to install developer licenses in both my development tool and test device.

But after this, if I want to install this app in another device, is there any other way to do this? As the developer license will expire every 1 month.

With the developer license you can register three devices; Install the license on the device and install your app with Visual Studio.

Here you can read:

If you have a developer account, you can use the app to register three devices to develop, and you can use Windows Publish apps in the phone store.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -