c++ - Hide text in column as password dots in QtTableWidget -


I have a table (created by QTableWidget).

My table has 3 columns

  #. User |  

text and password appear nearby i.e. "user", "password"

I want to hide the text nearby:

  "********" & lt; It means "password"  

QLineEdit has a good option called "echomode" but it is only for QLineEdit.

I can change the text for * manually, but how do I read this text later in a table (in the classroom)?

I will set the table item " ***** ", and store the real password as an item data with a special password. For example:

  // Get the first line password items QTableWidgetItem * passwordItem = tableWidget- & gt; Items (0, 2); PasswordItem-> SetText ("*****"); PasswordItem-> SetData (QT :: UserRoll, "the_actual_password");  

The actual password can be done in the same way:

  real password = password item-> data (QT :: userroll) .stustring ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -