processing - How to close the frame when I click the exit button? -


In my processing project, I create another frame with the following function:

  ExtraOptionsFrame addExtraOptionsFrame (string theName, int theWidth, int theHight) {extraOptionsFrame_parent_java_frame = New Frame (theName); Extra-OptsFrame ExtraAppsFrame = (This, The Wothth, the Height); ExtraOptionsFrame_parent_java_frame.add (s); Of.init (); ExtraOptionsFrame_parent_java_frame.setTitle (theName); ExtraOptionsFrame_parent_java_frame.setSize (of.w, of.h); ExtraOptionsFrame_parent_java_frame.setLocation (100, 100); ExtraOptionsFrame_parent_java_frame.setResizable (incorrect); ExtraOptionsFrame_parent_java_frame.setVisible (true); Return; }  

But when I click on the exit button on the new frame, I can not close it. I am surprised that I should add some code Someone please help me please thank you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -