javascript - Disable Google Maps scrolling on mobile layout -


I'm trying a way to disable Google Maps that scrolls over the mobile layout.

  function InitMap () {var is Draaggable = $ (document). Wide ()> 480? right wrong; // If the document (your website) is more than 480px, is the draggable = true, and the user can start zooming when scrolling the draggable = false var mapopts = {draggable: draggable, scroll whale: falls, // page Prevent I .. Option Option Option}; }  

I tried this code, it looks good but it does not work for me. Do I need to add more options? I have read other topics in the forum, nothing really helped for the mobile layout, not changing the width of the mobile to the desktop browser.

Any thoughts? Url:

----- Edit:

  & lt; Script & gt; Google.maps.event.addDomListener (window, 'load', int); Function init () {var is draggable = $ (document). Width () & gt; 480? right wrong; Var mapOptions = {draggable: isDraggable, scrollwheel: false, zoom: 11, center: new google.maps.LatLng (40.6700, -73.9400),  

// And then I have genres And then

  var map element = document.getElementById ('map'); Var map = new google.maps.Map (map element, map options);  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -