javascript - How do I properly include textAngular in meanjs? -


I am writing an angular application for which a WYSIWYG editor is required, and while doing some research, I had come. It looks like what I want, but when I have & lt; Text-angular & gt; & Lt; / Text-angular & gt; Insert directive, the editor breaks too much: broken textangular

This is what it should look like: working text enjunior

Do I depend on this library I am losing Why do not most buttons have any icons? JS console is not reporting any errors, what can I do to make this work?

I have come to know that, the Geithub page tells you the font-awesome, so I Did it and it worked.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -