git - How to push Codes from Remote Server (Rackspace) to bitbucket? -


I'm wondering if anyone has ever experienced pushing the code into a bitbasket from a remote server.

My remote server CentOS and existing code to me I did log in using the pudding to your remote server and I think there is a Jiaiti by executing the command below the repo I am successful in setting up Git init git remote add origin git@bitbucket.org: my_username / My_git_repo.git git add Git commit -m "initial commit"

But when I try to execute the

Error calling "git push -u original master"

"Permission denied (public key)"

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction here. Thanks

Note that if you do not want SSI to deal with the creation and management of public / private keys, you can switch to https url like:

  cd / path / to / my_git_repo git remote set-URL https: //yourLogin@bitbucket.org/yourLogin/my_git_repo.git  

Then you will be asked for your BitBucket account password.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sqlite3 - UPDATE a table from the SELECT of another one -

c# - Showing a SelectedItem's Property -

javascript - Render HTML after each iteration in loop -